Sunday, March 18, 2012

Connecting a car stereo with a computer power supply

Connecting a car stereo with a computer power supply Tube. Duration : 1.45 Mins.


Since my new car has a built in cd player I kept my Sony cd player from the old car to see if I can build a "home" stereo with it. My first move is to power it and since that can be done my next move is to order a handmade case. So stay tuned! See This to know the psu ATX connector: ( add www. ) smpspowersupply.com/connector_atx_pinout.GIF To turn it on you have to short-circuit PS_ON with a COM pin. Mine has also a ON-OFF switch (most PSU have one so I have it short-circuited and turn it on or off with the switch. Here are the pins of the other connectors to supply with 12V DC the device ( add www. )smpspowersupply.com/ATX-connectors.JPG ( add www. )

Tags: car, cd, player, computer, power, supply, connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
© calculadoras casio. Converted by Smashing Blogger for LiteThemes.com.
CyberChimps